You are here

Who may file a complaint?

Submitted by SamuelSeide on Wed, 12/07/2016 - 4:04pm

Any person may file a complaint concerning the conduct of any Oklahoma Judicial Officer. The complainant does not need to be an Oklahoma resident, does not need to be a party to a proceeding before the Judge or be related in any way to the alleged misconduct.